(1) Seller agrees to sell and the Buyer agrees to buy the above Domain Name(s) under the following terms and conditions.
Purchase Price: (Nominated Above)
(2) Buyer agrees to pay Seller the Purchase Price in (GBP) British Pound Stirling and to pay all associated transfer fees as required by the registrars and escrow if selected below.
Payment options include:
(a) Bank Transfer (Amounts over £500 and below £25,000)
(b) Paypal (Amounts below £500 only)
(3): Seller agrees, upon receipt of satisfactory payment, to perform one of the following:
(a) Promptly push the above Domain Name(s) into the Buyers account
(b): Cooperate with the Buyer and Buyer's Registrar in the Transfer of the above Domain Name(s) to the Buyer's Registrar.
(4): Seller hereby certifies the following:
(a) That he is the Registrant of the above Domain Name(s).
(b) That he has full right and authority to transfer the Domain Name(s) to Buyer
(c) That no claim(s) have been made, to the Seller, regarding the use or ownership of Domain Name(s). Including but not limited to ownership disputes, right to use, Trademark or trade name Infringements.
Except as follows: No Exceptions
(5) This Agreement and any and all exhibits and attachments are the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding and replacing any and all prior agreement, communications, and understandings (both written and oral) regarding such subject matter, whether printed on paper or electronically. The terms and conditions of this Agreement will prevail over any contrary or inconsistent terms. This Agreement may only be modified, or any rights under it waived, by a written document executed by both parties.
(6) This agreement is only valid when fully executed by all parties. A signed copy transmitted by fax machine shall be deemed an executed agreement. Seller shall have the right to terminate this agreement, without notice, prior to receipt of full Purchase Price from Buyer. If Seller terminates this agreement, all funds if paid shall be returned to Buyer.
(7) In the event of breach of any material term of this Domain Name Purchase Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover the reasonable costs of collection including reasonable attorney fees.
(8) Buyer and Seller have read the above Domain Name Purchase Agreement and agree to perform the terms and conditions as stated.